AFG is a local Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) that was established in Gaborone in 1980. AFG promotes the French language and the cultures of French-speaking countries, as well as the languages and cultures of Botswana. The Alliance Française Network is the largest cultural network in the world. AFG is one of the 800 institutions that form part of this largest cultural network in over 100 countries. This network defends universal values such as multiculturalism, tolerance, exchange, and open-mindedness. AFG also works with schools, public & private sectors in Botswana on the pedagogical and cultural domains.
– To offer French, Setswana and English lessons to our audience.
– To promote both Setswana & French culture.
– To equip learners with 21st-century thinking skills.
Why learn French?
– One of the most spoken languages in the world
– Learn and appreciate French culture and language
– Opens doors in international job markets and schools
– French is the language of Love
Why choose AFG?
– We teach French the French way
– French accredited exam center
– We are French language experts
– Qualified teachers of French as a foreign language
Meet our Team
The committee is elected by Alliance Française de Gaborone active members every 2 years. They defend the values of the Alliance Française & implement a development strategy, which the Director puts into action. They hold at least three meetings in a year and an annual general meeting once a year.
The members of the committee have to be up to date with their annual membership and they cannot be employed, even as a temporary employee, or a provider of the Alliance Française.
Roles of the committee members
Above all, Members of the committee are engaged and invested by the actions of the Alliance Française. They hold at least three meetings in a year and an annual general meeting once a year. The committee elections are conducted every two years. The members of the committee ought to be up to date with their annual membership and they can not be employed, even as a temporary employee, or a provider of the Alliance Française.
Be a volunteer
Do you have dozens of free hours & days that you don’t know how you can use them?
Grab the opportunity of joining our team with your creativity and get a chance to learn Setswana or French for free.
Below are our departments that you may volunteer in:
1. Sales & marketing
3. Admin & accounting
5. Cultural & events
Drop your email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com
Together we stand, divided we fall!!
Professeur de Français
Nous vous accueillons dans l’excellent monde de l’enseignement du français à Gaborone!!
Envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation à l’ádresse suivante:
firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com
Votre courriel doit comprendre les éléments: suivants:
• vos disponibilités (journée/matin/soir/samedi)
• vos qualifications et préciser si vous avez le droit d’enseigner
Nous vous souhaitons bonne chance!
English / Setswana Teacher
We welcome you to our team. Kindly follow the steps below:
• Prepare your documents typed & updated CV (2 pages max) + ID card, motivation letter (1 page) & certified academic qualifications.
• Email your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org / cc email@example.com or hand deliver at the reception.
Aliqua delectus placeat duis convallis tempus possimus senectus eaque curae perspiciatis beatae. Scelerisque ipsum dolor enim morbi cursus, laborum eleifend perspiciatis sociis laoreet nobis, ex, odio convallis. Accusamus natus condimentum.